úterý 8. prosince 2015

Overgrive sync folder can not be changed during initial set up



One of the nice synchronization solution with Google drive and Linux is overGrive. However there is a bug in initial setup dialog for version 3.1.3 beta. I have just tried it in Debian testing and couldn't change the sync folder, which was by default /home/username/Google Drive. Clicking the button "change folder" didn't work. After I run the program from the terminal instead of just clicking the icon, I've realized that this occurs because '/home/username/Google Drive' doesn't exist. So I created that folder and then the changing procedure with folder select dialog run OK. In the end I had to delete that default folder. Please, The Fan Club, fix it on will.

I am writing it here because sadly I have no permission to submit the contact form on maintainer's pages :-/

1 komentář:

  1. Finally I've ended up with buying InSync and I am happy with that decission. Although little bit expensive, it works great in both Linux and Windows.

    OdpovědětVymazat